Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Too busy pinning!

So, it's been weeks since I've blogged and I realized there is one culprit. Pinterest. For those of you who pin, you understand. For those of you who don't, it's wonderful, but oh so addicting!

I love being able to go online and quickly find a game to play with the kids, a way to make cute hair bows without spending any money, a way to turn a milk jug into a super cute storage box. I mean, it's crazy the stuff that crafters can figure out!

But now I have a problem. I have like 40 projects going and no time to finish them because instead of working on them, I'm looking up more projects on Pinterest. Ugh!

I know, I'm crazy, but I'm okay with that.

On a completely different note, the kids are great. S is loving her soccer class and R rolled over both ways the other day and is starting the inchworm thing. He'll be crawling in no time!

Thanks for checking in, but I have to get going. There are thousands of crafts that can be made out of garbage that are begging to be made!

No comments:

Post a Comment